As a newlywed, I sometimes lack experience when it comes to keeping dinner time interesting at our house. Therefore, I will gladly accept any help that I can get in effortless meal planning. Kraft Recipe Makers has become my trusty kitchen helper!
Each Recipe Maker comes with 2 sauces and 3 recipes along with a list of real, fresh ingredients to use with the sauces. They work into my busy lifestyle by giving me the ability to quickly assemble dinner and still use real, fresh food! Having these scrumptious sauces at my disposal saves me time and stress.
There are 9 different Recipe Makers and they’re all incredible. I’d like to share one of my newfound favorite recipes with you using the Kraft’s Verde Chicken Enchilada Recipe Maker.
Crock Pot Verde Chicken Enchilada Casserole
1 box of Kraft Recipe Makers Verde Chicken Enchilada
1.5 lbs skinless boneless chicken breasts
1/2 medium white onion, diced
2 cups grated Kraft mexican cheese
1.5 tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
10 small tortillas (corn or flour)
1. Place the chicken breasts in the crockpot. Pour 1 packet of the Kraft Recipe Makers Tomatillo sauce and 1/2 of the other packet on top.
2. Cook on high for 2.5 to 3 hours.
3. Shred the chicken with two forks.
4. Preheat the oven to 425.
5. Place the shredded chicken in a medium bowl.
6. Pour the sauce from the crock pot on top of the chicken.
7. Squeeze the creamy filling sauce on top and stir.
8. Pour the sauce of the remaining packet into a 13 x 9 baking dish.
9. Add a layer of tortillas to the dish.
10. Spread half of the chicken mixture on top of the tortillas.
11. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese and half of the tomatoes, onions, and cilantro on top.
12. Add another layer of tortillas.
13. Sprinkle the remaining ingredients on top.
14. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until bubbly and the cheese and tortillas are nicely browned.
15. Serve with avocado slices.
Not only was the preparation of my Kraft Recipe Makers meal as easy as can be, but the shopping process was as well. Check out my Google+ album with photos from my purchase experience.
Head to your local grocer today and score supper satisfaction with Kraft!